Monday, February 8, 2010

A wedding

I went to J and K solemnisation.

Ah. I nearly cried. It is just a great feeling to see them together.

Like just waiting for them to get together forever. Oh yes more of this later.

Well before, I was at a Indian post wedding party. With R. It was crazy night too.

Costume party with loads of vampires nurses and interesting Mama! R and me were the only chinese there. ahaha. It was loads of fun.

Hey I am not racist and I love my Indian friends! Though if you needed me to dance to bangrah, hmmm, you needed some ALCOHOL ! ~

I arrived at the bungalow Cranwell 3 and was apprehensive. That was the same one that J K got the last time we had a wine galore party. Life is such a coincidence.

I was apprehensive and shy luuhhh. Though the host was so welcoming. " Hey could you help with the system?"

Sure!~ The ever helpful me. What the hell? They had a deejay system and full set mounted speakers. In a chalet !

SOOoooo exaggerating !

shit I am quite tipsy now. Been typing for quite some time

shall continue this again

No comments:

Post a Comment