Friday, February 5, 2010

The Strange Toilet Incident and a letter to Beyonce

Dear Beyonce,

I am writing in because I think you might be able to understand how I feel. I like you sexy song and sexy body and hope you like me too.

Well, on to the point

It was a strange feeling. Today.

Guess some context must be explained first.

I always remember bathing in the toilet behind the pool after training and there was this particular training where everyone was getting ready to leave for supper.

As always I liked to take it slow. Bathing and touching myself. Ha. That's a joke !

"Jxxxxxx!~~(My name!) Can you hurry up everyone is waiting for you !"

She shouted in that irritated voice. That feeling and image edged into the mind. I'd guess it is strange what people remembers. I remember it was xxx Mini's car waiting.

Fondly with warm memories. How I would give much to hear her shout my name again.

So now every time after training I would have this particular memory. As I bath(and touch myself), as though I am expecting someone to call for me. A little piece of my heart would hurt abit.

Back to the strange feeling. Today

And today, as I was bathing and singing (Beyonce songs!), someone shouted for me again.

Was it?... My imagination? Huh? For a while I was confused.

I am the last one in the area.

Then in my naked glory I asked "Who are you?"

Finally realized it is my newly found god sister. She saw that my things were strewn outside and decided to wait for me.

Ahh. I was happy for a while at least. :P I thought... Maybe ....

What a deja vu. Had me fooled eh? Strange feel eh? It was like reliving the past.

Yet again.

Am I fool or am I a fool.


Regards
Your greatest fan.

PS : I really love you sexy body and you sexy songs. Whooo !

No comments:

Post a Comment