Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pain.Heart

He waves at the shadow. For some reason the shadow does not wave back. What a unfriendly shadow, he thought. He looks out of the window and sees the Orion Belt. Hi Mr Orion.

With no one to talk to.

"I shall talk to myself." He thought out loud.

"..... Everday I feel a tinge of pain. Sometimes strong sometimes weak. Pulsating it might be. Today is worse for some reasons.

Like when I see TV shows where they tour. I would see the places. Exact places. Then the pain starts. Hard to breath.

A heavy feeling.

Then you have conversations with friends, they mention certain things and click. It would just CLICK. Literally there is this click sound. Just like that, the pain awash you. Torrents upon torrents crashing.

When I am more awake, I would fight it. Pain. Yes PAIN. I love it ! I tell myself. Fighting it.

There are times when I am caught unawares. Seriously unawares. Then you just go into alot of pain.

From a perspective, I think this is strange. Why the pain now. Was it buried under and rearing the head only now? Well I've got a lot of time to talk to myself.

Shall ask myself later......"

No comments:

Post a Comment