Monday, February 8, 2010

facebook friend request

And in his drunken stupor, he scrawled on his notepad

".........8 times and all rejected.

Oh well something must be wrong with facebook ! Hahaha.

OR

Something must be wrong. Must be something she heard from some little bird. Should I call her? Should I try to explain?

I don't know. The me in the past would have done it .

The me now is just broken.

The me in the past would do everything, like organise party, send mails, send flowers.

The me now is just broken. Or rather I wish not to disrupt her life. My presence should be a nuisance rather than anything good,

How would you know? Even a friend request. Online facebook friend request is rejected. That can only mean a few things.

I guess I have to reedit this post. Influence of alcohol
......... "

No comments:

Post a Comment